Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Talent

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

How exactly does one dress as Kim Deal?

She doesn't look distinctive in any way or wear anything other than casual clothes!
    i planned to wear some old jeans, and an old white shapeless tshirt. id be wearing that anyway,its just cooler to say i came as kim.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

Who knew the Library could be so much fun? And in summer too.

Keep it down over there, we're actually trying to work over here in the Foundation Building....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Yeah, whats going on in the foundation building anyway? Something to do with ISG?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

I don't even know what ISG is! Just lots of suits hanging around. University has to earn a crust somehow during the long barren summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Adblock

I have to admit i saw a really really fit honey in the lib one day, met her at the lodge that night, had a savage night, so it is a good place to meet fine birds. i mean they dont get all done up to impress the books now do they...

Long live the lodge...

+ dublin is worse ffs they come in there millions on a fine day..its so hard beening 20 so much choice so little time....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dublin is unreal. I was working in the IFSC last summer, and if you walked around at lunchtime on a fine day, the sights were amazing.

Advertisement