Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used car prices?

Options
  • 11-05-2005 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

I vaguely remember this being discussed before, but is there a price list for used cars? I know I could average the prices on a site like CBG or something but a list would be handy. Theres two reasons I'm after this info. I'm in the market for a cheap car at the minute (up to €4000) and also the missus is lookin to sell her A class.

CBG seems to suggest €12,000 - €14,000. Anyone have an opinion on price. It's a 01 A140, 44,000 miles, black, CD player, NCT in a couple of weeks , but it should fly that, Electric front windows & mirrors. Bodywork and interior pretty standard for that year, any nics and scratches will be got rid of before the sale (my uncle is a panel beater , so ill get it done cost) so the bodywork should be perfect.

**EDIT**, just saw Silveras post below. Any chance of the published price silvera?, cheers**EDIT**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

trade price around 10,500

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

'Used Car Price Guide' price for 2001 A140 Classic - €11,900.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

lanno wrote:
    trade price around 10,500

Thats roughly the same as what i found.

Advertisement