Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kentucky Fried Cruelty

Options
  • 11-05-2005 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Barbaric :mad: ill never eat in this place again........

Video.(paste into browser)
    mms://a805.v9135e.c9135.g.vm.akamai...verview_med.wmv

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I apologise for starting the barrage of Vegetarianism threads in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Like you didn't know.

Did you also know that McDonalds leech all minerals out of their burgers so the taste is consistent. And that Chicken McNuggets contain more beef than chicken?

Read 'Fast Food Nation' - very good read, lots of facts that will disgust you indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

this was posted not so long ago, cant say i was too surprised by what i saw apart from the actual beating of them for sport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭BCB

Like you didn't know.

Did you also know that McDonalds leech all minerals out of their burgers so the taste is consistent. And that Chicken McNuggets contain more beef than chicken?

Read 'Fast Food Nation' - very good read, lots of facts that will disgust you indeed.

I actually didnt know about KFC i was aware that McMurders were c unts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

dont know if youve read the charter but it says the other people might not want to see that kind of thing due to it not being too nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

what? other people can use their heads about kfc and a video saying cruelty

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I too will never eat in KFC again. That movie was horrendous.

But you have to remember, KFC aren't the only 'bad guys'. I'll bet most of the chicken in processed frozen foods comes from farms like the ones in that video.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I don't believe KFC are any different from most places like it that sell chicken, or many "chicken-processing-factories". They're just targetted because they're high profile.

Lets keep this topic constructive, I don't particularly want this to turn into another AH special where everyone starts gouging eachothers eyes out because they have different opinions.

Advertisement