Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam progress, in general

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Two more to go...Philosophy 5 (Yes, 5!!! Don't do it in second year, kids!! Plus, it's the dreaded Propositional Logic, the WHOLE paper) and History 3 which I am screwed for but I reckon I can scrape a pass...

Meh, I've never wanted two days to be over so much in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I just finished a couple of hours ago.
    I have the whole summer in front of me!
    haven't a clue what to do now though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Math Logic rocked! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Argh, I HATE HATE HATE Logic.

*cries*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

aww. Cheer up. exams are over/almost over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

aww. Cheer up. exams are over/almost over.

i know, two more days :) can't be bothered studying for my last one though, and i do still have to pass it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Damn you ppl, I still have 5 left! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

fairly ****e all round, only one paper to go though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭anna20

i would like to defend myself!
    i do not do a foul amount of study, i do the bear minimum but spend ages doing it!
    nice to see you are keeping up wit ur posting besty darling!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    Math Logic rocked! :D

*vomit*

• Advertisement

Right in a truely blonde moment I've managed to lose my notes for my exam tomorrow morning. Why do I do things like this? :mad: Anyway the question is should I go or not. See we can do up to 5 optional subjects which we pick from a group of 8, and the best 4 of the 5 count marks-wise. Now although todays exam was a bit dodgy, I still think I'll do better on my other four options then I will on ADSP, so I'm wondering if I should bother going along to it on the off chance that it might actually be okay. Opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

If there's any way that it might be a good thing DO IT!!!

Regret the things you do rathre than the things you don't!

& best of luck at it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

I'd do it....I second kittenkiller-better to have something to regret than nothing...plus you never know-you might do really well. You also may not, but if you don't do it then you won't know........

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Yeah I suppose I probably should. I'm after finding notes on the internet which will help anyway. Thanks for the advice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

"There is always another chance...this thing called 'failure' isn't falling down but staying down." - Mary Pickford

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Exam in 2 hours.. joy!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Go for it blondie! You haven't really got anything to lose at this stage. If you do well then so be it and if you do worse than the other's it won't really bother you. Good luck!

"There is always another chance...this thing called 'failure' isn't falling down but staying down." - Mary Pickford
    Nice quote - must remember that one! Exam suprisingly went grand, proving once and for all that boards knows best! Think I may have scraped 60% in it, which is all I was looking for :) . I stayed up till about 4 studying so now I'm wrecked, but have happilly discovered 4 big thermos flasks of coffee and tea on the top floor of the eng building (there was a talk on) drinking my third cup of it now! Hope your exam went well Sangre, in fact now that I think about it we were sitting right beside 2nd/3rd/4th BCL company law - was that yourselves?

Yep you had the pleasure of being in my company :)

See how many of us there was? Mad to have it on so late.

Next up Family on Friday, done so little work.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Blondie you better have the list of the right subjects to do next year --- that one yesterday sounds like my kinda thing if ya did so well! :)

• Advertisement

Red Alert wrote:
    Blondie you better have the list of the right subjects to do next year --- that one yesterday sounds like my kinda thing if ya did so well! :)
    Don't worry, you'll be getting a full and comprehensive pm about them all just as soon as these exams are over!

Yeah Sangre there was about 5 rows of you - I was wondering why they didn't give you an extra table each for all those books you had, but I suppose they couldn't for so many people.

They think its all over....IT IS NOW!!!!!!!!

Oh sweet jesus thank god im finished, the sweet relief.
    This deserves a victory ****.

Well that was a fun four years! Better go find me a job now or something :cool:

blondie83 wrote:
    Yeah Sangre there was about 5 rows of you - I was wondering why they didn't give you an extra table each for all those books you had, but I suppose they couldn't for so many people.

They were the oh so interesting companies acts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Sangre wrote:
    They think its all over....IT IS NOW!!!!!!!!

Oh sweet jesus thank god im finished, the sweet relief.
    This deserves a victory ****.

yummy

Advertisement