Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penalty for breaking NTL Broadband contract?

• 12-05-2005 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I have tried looking on NTL's site and google but cannot seem to find information on the 12 month contract, other than that there is one. Some companies have a termination fee of 100-150, while others make you pay the remainder of the 12 months (which in my case, would be 405). Does anyone know which policy NTL has?

I did email NTL about this question but usually companies do not answer my emails.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

Phone them up and ask, is there a reason that you want to quit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 vastudent

Good idea...I tried that before but gave up, because dialing their 1800 numbers internationally was giving me a "your call cannot be completed" message. But after looking some more I found their local number 353 1245 8000, so I will try that tomorrow. Thanks.

I do not have a contract with NTL at the moment, but I want to know what I am getting into before signing one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulyx

There is a €65.00 cancellation fee within your contract.

Advertisement