Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: Design a funny 'Lost' Pic / Sketch (**POSS SPOILERS**)

• 12-05-2005 12:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Funny little idea here if ever ye are bored!!

The basic premise is: get a screenshot from an episode of 'Lost' and tamper it to suit your mood and when you're done, post it here! And don't be ashamed of it.. i'll be doing all mine in Paint so any of you who don't have Photoshop, you don't need it!

Do whatever you want with the screenshot.. make it funny, silly, whatever! You could even make it into comic book format if you like. Just try and keep it non-offensive etc.

Either get your own screenshots from your tapes, or get one of the screenshots from any episode so far here!

And c'mon.. let's try and keep this going! Every episode brings new opportunities to inject a bit of humour!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

he he he

i want the knife set just for the cd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

basquille wrote:
    Funny little idea here if ever ye are bored!!

The basic premise is: get a screenshot from an episode of 'Lost' and tamper it to suit your mood and when you're done, post it here! And don't be ashamed of it.. i'll be doing all mine in Paint so any of you who don't have Photoshop, you don't need it!

Do whatever you want with the screenshot.. make it funny, silly, whatever! You could even make it into comic book format if you like. Just try and keep it non-offensive etc.

Either get your own screenshots from your tapes, or get one of the screenshots from any episode so far here!

And c'mon.. let's try and keep this going! Every episode brings new opportunities to inject a bit of humour!

I'll pass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'll pass
    Shame!.... as all your other posts have just been absolute thrillers! :rolleyes:

basquille wrote:
    Shame!.... as all your other posts have just been absolute thrillers! :rolleyes:

:D

BAM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

basquille wrote:

Yeah well Aristotle disagrees

• Advertisement

u + shut + up = :D

Advertisement