Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A great new website for Irish TV!!

• 12-05-2005 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I found this website the other day (www.insidethebox.ie) when searching how to get into tv industry in Ireland!

i thought it was deadly, maybe check it out, those boarders interested workin in the mad world of TV!

Coluter!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 daisymorales

That website is really good... Just checked it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

it is a good site. but. hmm. suspicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

pimpage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

lol, totally half-hearted, show them no mercy ! ¬_¬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Regular pushmepullme thing you two initial posters have going.

(that's a Hugh Lofting's Dr Doolittle joke for those who didn't waste their entire childhood reading).

"I'd also like to express, er, my fondness for that particular beer"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

you are whats wrong with this Country.....#

Fact

Advertisement