Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Kit For SE Phones

• 12-05-2005 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi There

Cousin of mine has a SE T630 phone he only got a while ago. Has started a new job which means he is on the road alot.....was wondering is there anything similiar to the car kit you can get for the 6310i(Nokia "Advanced HF Car Kit CARK-91").......or is it just those bluetooth headset which he doesnt want to use in case it frys the remaining few brains that he has! thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You can get a either a fully installed Sony Ericsson car kit or any type of bluetooth headset.
    I think the fully installed carkit is worth the money myself.
    Try carkits.ie for car kits.
    I'm sure most of the phone shops would also have what's he's looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 galvionie

I will sell your cousin a Sony Ericsson HBH-602 Bluetooth Headset for €40 if he wants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

galvionie wrote:
    I will sell your cousin a Sony Ericsson HBH-602 Bluetooth Headset for €40 if he wants
    Hi There

Cousin of mine has a SE T630 phone he only got a while ago. Has started a new job which means he is on the road alot.....was wondering is there anything similiar to the car kit you can get for the 6310i(Nokia "Advanced HF Car Kit CARK-91").......or is it just those bluetooth headset which he doesnt want to use in case it frys the remaining few brains that he has! thanks in advance

duh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

He could get a fully installed bluetooth car kit, so no cradle drilled to the dash. All you see is a little thing with a light and 2 buttons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

galvionie wrote:

I will ask him but as mentioned above he doesnt really want a Bluetooth headset in case it frys his head!!get back to you later!

• Advertisement
Advertisement