Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a talented drummer?

Options
  • 12-05-2005 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Drummer required for serious dublin-based gigging band.
    Must be seriously talented and seriously dedicated.
    All styles, no wheel kickers.
    Seriously.
    PM me if you are/know one!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Whats a wheel kicker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Someone who kicks wheels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭epoch rising

When you're selling a car, there's nothing worse than a wanker who walks around it kicking the wheels to "test" them. They're know-nothings and are never going to buy.

It was my way of saying no time-wasters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

When you're selling a car, there's nothing worse than a wanker who walks around it kicking the wheels to "test" them. They're know-nothings and are never going to buy.

It was my way of saying no time-wasters.
    I like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Epid

I'm a ex-wheel kicking drummer (left rubber beaters rehab clinic a few months) been given a new lease of life in a sort of divine intervention manner (long story, it ends with the popes head appeared to me while I was getting my hair cut recently).

Anyway I would be interested any recordings or genre defining music to give me clues to see if I could bring my talent (ltd.) to the table!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Tombo

Is there such a thing as a talented drummer?

Apologies.

Tombo wrote:
    Is there such a thing as a talented drummer?

Apologies.

He could be good at pottery, or drawing, or sums.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Epid

I once had a discussion with a counsellor who mentioned special talents of some sort. Never found them myself

We're still looking, folks - so if any of ye are interested, or know anyone that might be, give's a bell on 087-9959590

Bump - still lookin, folks! If anyone knows anyone, let me know - desperate times here!

• Advertisement
Advertisement