Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance?

• 12-05-2005 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Do you have your gadgets insured?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

No.

Gadgets are transitory, and paid for by disposable income so better to save the money and buy more gadgets :D

Some day I must go into PC world and buy something with the insurance and tape the sales person saying that you break it to get a new one in three years time. And then break it then and there and demand a new one and if I don't get it sue for PTSD and slander/liable (they are bound to insult you) and sue the sales person and try for a class action suite, of course that will all have to wait until I win the lotto, and if they give me a repacement - guess what happens next ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

So if your quite happy to lose 300-500 and not blink an eye. Nice position to be in. :)

Advertisement