Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asleep in library

Options
  • 12-05-2005 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

How do you folks keep awake in the library? I Was in there at 9 sh this morn and by 10 I was asleep like a baby , it wasn't till just a moment ago that some guy made noise and i woke up.
    Its really weird i tell ya, I had the most messed up dream:
    Got in a fight at the exam hall with some lad I know for no reason, Then I lot my bag (left it behind) in roches in nutgrove and when I went to get it bak Iwas told i was arrested for negligence. I was pot on the stocks outside RDS with my mates then sent to a sanitarium with my mates that was run by an old teacher of mine, who for some reason in my dream was a old nazi general.

Moral of the story is that library sleep is messed up and i should nerver do it againn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I once fell asleep into Java notes in the library for 3 hours... And yes, it was messed up sleep. I've also fallen asleep there after taking 2 ProPlus with a chaser of coke. I really can't stay awake in there. Your notebook starts to look really comfortable after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I never study so I have never gone to sleep in the library but after hearing about your weird dreams I may give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

For some reason people were all staring at me last time I went asleep in there (was there with my friend) and I wasn't snoring! It was the book I was trying to read at the time - twas incredibly boring :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The Engineering Reading Room in ET is the best to go asleep in. Especially if you get the desk in front of those real old-skool radiators! Warm, toasty and sleepy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

I once fell asleep into Java notes in the library for 3 hours
    Ha ! thats exactly what happened, tree traversal's aren't that riveting!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

ProPlus....eeeek.

I've popped an unhealthy amount of those things over the past few weeks :rolleyes:

Advertisement