Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star Wats Revenge of the Sith opening day

• 12-05-2005 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Will you be attending the openeing day of revenge of the sith in ur local cinema? Or will you be wating until the buzz dies down ?
    Personally even though its a hazzle to get the tickets, and u may not get the seats u want, and you have to wait in those long lines, i do feel on the opening day, or at least the opening week the atmosphere is always great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm going to go see the new Star Wars film next week...

I've never had time for those cheapo Star Wats films...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

what lines? u can go book ur tcikets now or even 4 weeks ago
    also why are all the star wars topic in here? shouldent they be in the star wars forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 benkenobi

i cant wait to see the new film but ill be waiting untill the cues and crowds die down so i can get a good seat and eat my popcorn in peace

ps it looks like its going to be a great film loads of saber duels and action....cantwait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭smokingman

I won two tickets in work to see it on opening day with a wine reception and all!
    GO ME!!!

:)

I'll be going to the premiere in the Savoy this Saturday! Only 2 days away! :D

Thank you Sailorboy! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

I'll be going to the premiere in the Savoy this Saturday! Only 2 days away! :D

Thank you Sailorboy! :)

........Can i come? :(

Looks like this might be the best of the prequels (though that's not much of a feat).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

It comes out in the middle of my exams, so I'll wait til they're over.

Sailorboy said he might be able to get some more tickets for it, so watch the FS forum carefully........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Does anyone know where I could find one of these fancy "digital projector" cinemas that I've been hearing so much about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Im tempted to pop in next Thursday to the UGC for an early showing (did so for Hitchikers to an empty cinema)... but i dont think so... the follwing Tuesday im finished my exams so methinks celebration :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Bought tickets the other day when i went to see hitchikers.. the girl at the counter was like "what time do you want" and i said "ummmm... half 2... half 5..... and half 8"

i got a pretty strange look i can tell you.

half 8 was sold out so i've pnly got tix for 2.30 and 5.30.

although the guy next to her was a big star wars fan so we had a big mad nerdy fan boy chat.. i had just bought the clone wars dvd so i showed that to him too.. think i made a friend...

Advertisement