Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oasis

• 12-05-2005 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

Inspired by a thread inspired by another thread:

Oasis: Legends?

Think of the music, the aggro, the papers, the quotes, the pictures. Surely they deserve it? Thats rock 'n' roll after all.

Oasis: Rock 'n' Roll Stars, or Faded Away 21 votes

Yes - I plan to even get a haircut like Liam
    0%
    No - They're a bunch of arrogant Mancs
    100%
    CreatureChongking_of_inismacChad ghostalzAbbopenguinblokemr_angryyom 1OStimpyoneD-FENSRon DMCfunk-youJonny ArsonKernelRunning BingUnknowneyebrowsDagnir Glaurung[Deleted User] 21 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Hmmm....I sometimes hate these guys, but then I sometimes don't.... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

They're too big headed tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

they were the sound of a generation for a lot of people in the 90's but tbh the suck now. i was a huge fan but i think they should either die of an OD or become hermits after releasing at least one song that could compare to their hayday. go out on top and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

They were good, but not good enough to give them "legend" status. They did have some great songs though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Sunshiiiiiiiiiiine!

Oasis are GODS - nuff said

• Advertisement
Advertisement