Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hey...anyone heading to crete after the leaving???

Options
  • 12-05-2005 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

hey, just wondering if any of you out there are heading to crete after the leaving??? and what dates you are going????? am going july the 15th!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Yup - August 13th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

rite...ders bout 40 lads goin ova that i no on the 16th!!! if bird...get in der....if bloke..soz!!!

Nog a bird I'm afraid. A good 30 of us going over too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I went last year, was great craic! Where you staying?

Somewhere near Hersonisis. "Villas" of some sort.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I'm going to belgium lads, and it's gonna be WAY better.

villas.....is it the mika villas????
    m stayin in the mastorakis...meant to be MAD!!!

Yeah that's the one.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I've been there before, stayed in Piskopiano - it was really nice, but it's so gross the way you can't flush toilet paper! You have to put it in a bin instead!

yeh im not lookin forward to that!!!! the mika villas meant to be great too!! u over last year in piskopiano??? wat date??

• Advertisement

simona....u goin crete with fella called paul plunket???

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I'm going to belgium lads, and it's gonna be WAY better.

yeh there's some truth there, don't like going to really really hot places just annoys me as it will be packed with people.

i haven't made my mind up but i'm going to go to sweden or america (my brother lives there).

Sweden is beautiful! I have relations who live there, and I absolutely love it!

I was in Crete in May of 4th year

wat part crete?? u think it was good??? im dying to go!! it what getting me through the leaving!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

What part of Sweden have u been in?

I'm going inter-railing. Maybe catch some sun along the way.

No, I'm not going with that fella.

wat skol u go to???

What part of Sweden have u been in?
    Mostly around the south, my cousins live between Malmo and Lund (I usually fly to Copenhagen and get the ferry over) I've been up further north too - about four hours train north of Stockholm. It's so gorgeous! I'm in love with that country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Fly to copenhagen and get the ferry? Wasn't aware of that route. i might look into that, i hate flying, especially in that skyways jet where u have to bend down to get into it. Actually i've just checked the map and theres a fair bit of water in between Britain and Denmark, probraly just be better taking the usual route where the plane flys up over scotland and over norway. Its the flying over water i hate (even though i can swim) stupid fear i'll get over soon!!! I've been up bout 2 hours north of Uppsula and been in Stockholm itself a fair bit. Beautiful country and the women there aren't half bad. :)

Anybody else going interrailing and what countries u going to? I don't really wana venture into the eastern european scene too much but the dirt cheap prices is one thing its' got going for it. Have talked about going for ages but haven't got round' to booking the ticket, let alone plan anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

:D
    simona....u goin crete with fella called paul plunket???

i know him,where r u from?

"the mika villas meant to be great too!!"

haha!!good luck to ye! i went there last year. The manager is called Manolis and he is a pr*ck. One of my friends got kicked out on the first day for pulling a mooner! Another friend got thrown out for walking around in kinky knickers(a fella btw!). Then another for swimming in the pool at 6 in the morning! Another thing that annoyed us was that we would wake up to manolis and the night porter standing over us shouting and accusing us of things we didnt do!! They also threaten to charge us rediculous amounts of money for dirty walls and sheets!!

hersonnisos is great craic but the mika villas are a nightmare!!

ive more creepy tales but too much to type!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

hell yeah im goin!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!

was there last year, best holiday ever. mopeds are gas!!!
    but dont drink and drive........... if ur eatin pizza!! otherwise
    do wat ever the **** u want!!!!!!! wwwwhhhhhhoooo!!!!!!!!
    im goin ova 28th june for the summer!!!!! indeed c u there ****ers!!!
    crete baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

hell yeah im goin!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!

was there last year, best holiday ever. mopeds are gas!!!
    but dont drink and drive........... if ur eatin pizza!! otherwise
    do wat ever the **** u want!!!!!!! wwwwhhhhhhoooo!!!!!!!!
    im goin ova 28th june for the summer!!!!! indeed c u there ****ers!!!
    crete baby

u got a job yet? cos if ya dont i have a few contacts.

rugbug86 wrote:
    u got a job yet? cos if ya dont i have a few contacts.

does this offer go for all?!! im in dyer need of a job for the summer!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

aint got a job yet, 4 of us headin ova on 28th, were kinda winging the whole holiday. all we buked is a flite ova. need to get to hersonissos from heraklion airport, then need accomadation, prob food, a lot of sex and then a job. wat contacts u got??? would well b appriciated. hit me back! ......... crete baby!!!!!!!!!

for accomadation go to the main street(the one with restaurants like mcdellys), there are a good few hotels...my mate stayed there at 25 a night but they go as low as 10!!

Advertisement