Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a free logo for 6310?

Options
  • 12-05-2005 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

I have a nokia 6310, I'm looking for a logo even an operator logo, i'm with o2. I just don't want to pay for one and I don't have a cable to transfer one onto it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

do you have infared on your puter cos if you did you could download the pc suite and infared it across...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

What's the software, is it free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Search in google for logomanager

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

comet wrote:
    What's the software, is it free?
    Nokia PCSuite - its free to download from Nokia - go to your phone on the site and pick Software and Support...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Thanks for the help guys (and girls should I say or does guys cover that, i'm not sure!!), I've taken the Phantom one for the moment, it looks pretty cool anyway, might get the software as well though to use at a future date.

Advertisement