Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pariah

Options
  • 12-05-2005 9:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Its ****ing ****...graphics, gameplay and especially the same ****ty Unreal2 type environments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Nice review, you should get a job in pc gamer.

BloodBath

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

BloodBath wrote:
    Nice review, you should get a job in pc gamer.

Bahahaha!!!!!! :D

Unfortunately true.

Eurogamer slated it. 5/10 but they seem to be a bit harsh. However what did you expect from the team that made the over rated Unreal and the painfully average Unreal 2.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I'm playing through it and think what you said is a little harsh but has creditbility. The best word for it at the moment i can muster is "meh". Its your normal sort of run and gun. Nothing fancy but kills time. Wouldn't have said it to be as bad as the original poster made it out to be!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I'm a few hours in, and I'm not going to bother finishing it. Useless storyline, terrible voice-acting, run-of-the-mill on-tracks blasting. The controls also don't feel right.

Pity, it looked so nice :(

Bugger. All this talk is probably gonna make me want to not finish it - especially since an untouched copy of Jade Empire: Special Edition is sitting staring at me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bugger. All this talk is probably gonna make me want to not finish it - especially since an untouched copy of Jade Empire: Special Edition is sitting staring at me.

I wouldn't imagine you'll get anything but 'meh' from Jade Empire too. I'm about 12 hours into it and have lost all interest in it. There's just no hook there - you can see they tried to make it more accessible than KoTOR but in the process they really dumbed it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I played the demo for about 5 mins, laughed all the way and uninstalled it. Pure muck.

I wouldn't imagine you'll get anything but 'meh' from Jade Empire too. I'm about 12 hours into it and have lost all interest in it. There's just no hook there - you can see they tried to make it more accessible than KoTOR but in the process they really dumbed it down.

Bugger.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

that may all be true but at least you can replay kotor over and over and over :D

kotor is still one fo the top 5 games i have ever played. strangely enough Hitman:Contracts made it into my top 5 too....weird huh...just gotta love Hitman :D

Advertisement