Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars - Irish Guild

Options
  • 12-05-2005 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Still haven't come across a purely Irish guild in Guild Wars, so I think I'll push ours as the only (and therefore best!) purely Irish guild! And if not the only, certainly the first...and therefore still the best! :p

So obviously we're not taking things too seriously at the moment, but if anybody would like to join, PM me with your character name and I'll send you an invite. The guild is called "An Cuallacht", and below is our guild cape which every member gets for free...whether you like it or not... :p

cape.JPG

I think more advanced players would find a bigger and more established guild to be more suited to them, we're only starting out, though new players will find it a big help because we'll sort you out with some cash once you join, try and get you some decent weapons, and help you through some quests if that's what you want. Idea is to get about 10 players to top level as quick as possible so we can start competing as a guild. At the moment we have about 5 members, so everybody welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

hmm i might quit my guild, im level 20 and i got 12000 gold coins and lots of good armour weps and stuff, lots of dyes and runes

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

You're welcome to join, though you might prefer sticking with your guild until we get this one off the ground. Have you on MSN anyway so gimme a shout if you wanna join.

Nothing stopping you from donating some of that gold to the guild though... ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

ill join, whenever my copy gets to me! Stupid irish postal service :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

You're welcome to join, though you might prefer sticking with your guild until we get this one off the ground. Have you on MSN anyway so gimme a shout if you wanna join.

Nothing stopping you from donating some of that gold to the guild though... ;):D
    my msn is lodhs80@hotmail.com i can help the guild out for now but still stick with mine a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'll join. My username is: Eye Rish :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

well it's not the first irish guild seeing as we've had one for quite some time now

my mates and i got americans to ship over games and we use american servers, guild has been long up and running

i just had to post to push our guild as the first :P

Meh! Don't play on the American servers.

First European then... :D

*waits for somebody else to prove me wrong*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

There are not multiple servers, everyone who logs in plays on the same server cluster and can play with anyone else in the world if they wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭sillo

My copy arrived today - would be interested in joining the guild. I'm a 6 W/Mo, characters called Arleth Darkening - look me up!

OSiriS wrote:
    There are not multiple servers, everyone who logs in plays on the same server cluster and can play with anyone else in the world if they wish.

That's not entirely true, there's a limit on how many times you can change location, therefore European and US servers are somewhat segregated.

Should have an invite now sillo, thanks for the interest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Finally got it, My name is Mordred Woodwalker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cellulite_sally

I have it but I won;t be online for another 2 weeks as I have my degree exams at the mo, after that i wouldn;t mind joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I think I'm gonna order this shortly...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

abit of topic here but is it true that gw runs good on 56k ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'd like to join p[lease just bought a copy today, so just checking here to see if there where any other irish players , my charactor name is Skiptracer Dur El

From what I've heard it does run well on 56k, and it's something the developers have always mentioned.

Great, we've about 10 members now if everybody accepts their invite. I'll have a guild forum organised soon. Everybody still welcome to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 vred

Hi, I'd really like to join to!! Here's my character: Dervenn Uhellou. I'm both Irish and Breton (living in Brittany). I hope it doesn't cause any problem. I have to get use to english guild wars vocabulary :)

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P45

I'd like to join up, too, that's if there's any room left. My character's are "Ashen Kiss", or "Patch Mc Ginty". I'm still learning the ropes on the PvE side of thing, with the odd smattering of PvP. 'Twould be nice seeing the Irish nailing the Koreans, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

I'd like to join too. Where do I sign?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Is there any subscription for this game?

• Advertisement

Is there any subscription for this game?
    No there isn't you just buy the game and playing it online is free. Fantastic

anyone know of any shop in athlone or ballinasloe where i can get the game?

If there's a Smyths or GAME out there I'd say you should be able. GAME in Galway defo have it, Gametop don't and not sure about Smyths. You're better buying it online at play.com for E25 as in GAME it's E45 :eek:

Thanks Gangsta looks like ill have to make a trip to galway soon then :)

Thanks Gangsta looks like ill have to make a trip to galway soon then :)
    I should have bought it there I feel, I bought it on play on the 8th and it still hasn't arrived yet. the extra E20 would have been worth all the dull hours I've waited.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I'd like to join this guild too. I'm a n00b and would appreciate the help :) I've sent you a pm Niall and my msn is si0nnach@gmail.com if anyone wants to add me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

I'll join up. I've been looking for an Irish guild to join for a while now.

I've sent a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gos

I would like to know if now the game (Guild wars)is available in Dublin.

Gos wrote:
    I would like to know if now the game (Guild wars)is available in Dublin.
    GAME for E45

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gos

Gangsta wrote:
    GAME for E45

Sorry but i do not understand

Advertisement