Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars - Irish Guild

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Gos wrote:
    Sorry but i do not understand
    It's in game for 45euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

ok. my friend wants to join please. he is lvl 6 W/R his name is Mr Hannibal Lecter
    thx
    Flunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Hannibal Lecter

Hey im flunks friend and im in a guild but i want to join your guild

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

You're welcome to join, but you'll have to leave your guild before I can invite you, you can't invite people who are already in a guild.

We our site pretty much up and running for anybody else interested in joining, www.cual.co.nr

ok i will leave my guild
    :D;)

• Advertisement

hey wats the guilds name ?

and i've left my other guild

Sent you an invite, the guild's called An Cuallacht. Give me or any of the officers a shout next time your on and we'll help you out with anything if you like. Talk to you soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

ok now id like join plz. im just going to have to change to eurpean server
    my name is Jebus The Fate Of U
    thx
    flunk

thnx 4 letting me join ur guild
    its realy fun playing wit ya in guild wars
    :D

hey i wud like to help u wit ur site

(its mark)

• Advertisement

Our site is pretty much up and running now, so if you'd like to check it out go to www.cual.co.nr

We now have about 30 Irish members, and are slowly crawling our way up the ladder rankings. We have regular GvG battles and Tomb runs, so if anybody is interested we are still recruiting. Level isn't important, we'll be glad to help new people with ridiculous amounts of cash... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Not to engage in thread hi-jacking but ...
    I played GW alot during beta and really liked the PvP battles. The range of tactics and interactions between the different character types made it really interesting. I preordered as soon as it was available. However, I think I've only played it twice. At the time you had to play the main game to earn the PvP skills, and the main game seemed much poorer than the other MMORPGs (cheaper though :P).
    I understand that there now is the possibility to earn skills purely by PvP, but it apparently takes forever (people were suggesting 6 months of heavy play).

Would this be a fair summation, or has other stuff changed too?

Not sure if you've played recently, but a while ago they introduced Balthazar Faction Points, which you gain by winning PvP battles either in Tombs or in guild battles. You can use these points to buy PvP skills, weapons and runes. But unfortunately you have to find Balthazar Priests to exchange these points, so you still need to go through the game.

And I agree, the main game is weak, but it's always been about PvP and not traditional RPG and MMORPG elements. To be honest the game hasn't much depth, all that really interests me now is guild battles, were it not for them and the people in the guild I wouldn't still be playing.

Yeah that's what I was feeling too. I guess I didn't want to be forced to play to main game just to pick up skills to have fun playing the PvP stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I just got Guild Wars.

I bought Gangsta's copy actually...

I'd be interested in joining up with An Cuallacht if you're still recruiting.

My ingame name is Bishop Lips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Ya - Leaving Cert. so no real time. Enjoy the game.

Great, sent you an invite, talk to you ingame. :)

Guild now has over 50 Irish members, so if anybody still wants to join they can let me know. Sorrow's Furnace is being release on the 7th of September, so there'll be plenty of guild activity then, good time to join.

Website is www.cual.co.nr

I joined the weekend of the PvP double faction rewards (and maxed out at 10k woo). I did have to endure some rather curt questioning from Dr Furious though who mentioned the last boards person was a twat :P

Yeah PvPX was great, got plenty of Fame and Faction, hope they do it again some time.

Ahh yes, Dr Furious... :p He's one of our first and best guild players, and likes to give new recruits a good grilling when they join. :D He doesn't mean anything by it though, as I'm sure you know now.

But yeah, keep an eye out for him and keep your distance... :D
    dr_furious.jpg

www.cual.co.nr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

Side tracking here, but would anyone like to buy my copy of Guild Wars?
    I've played it for a while but I'm a bit sick of it now.
    Have a good Necro Monk and about 200k in gold (have to double check that but at leats 150k).
    Can supply game in box with KEY and you can change the password as soon as you get it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement