Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

online taxing car vannette

Options
  • 13-05-2005 12:37am

hi i was wondering is it possible to tax a car vannette on www.motortax.ie.
    My 1.0L vannette is not subject to NCT yet you are required to enter a road worthy certificate number. as my car has small CC it does not have to undergo DOE testing either. it would be handier and more convienient for me to tax it online but as i only have a statement from my local CoCo stating its exemption from testing.

is anyone in the same predicament and is there a way around it???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

hi i was wondering is it possible to tax a car vannette on www.motortax.ie.
    My 1.0L vannette is not subject to NCT yet you are required to enter a road worthy certificate number. as my car has small CC it does not have to undergo DOE testing either. it would be handier and more convienient for me to tax it online but as i only have a statement from my local CoCo stating its exemption from testing.

is anyone in the same predicament and is there a way around it???
    U can still pay by post to your local tax office, using c card or cheque

Advertisement