Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr. T

• 13-05-2005 1:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

From his adventures with the A-Team, to his own show where he led a group of young naive, willing...ah I mean daring gymnasts, to the time he took on rocky. Mr T. has been a childhood hero for me and I hope some of you.
    Many's a day as a youngset (around 5 or 6years old) I would pound my brother shouting such memorable phrases as "I pity you fool", "crazy sucka". I once, with hammer nails & sheet metal in hand, went off to "modify" our car, much to the displeaure of my father (honestly I dont think BA had to put up with that sh*t) dispite the fact that (I thought) it resulted in a really nifty tank.
    It was like that time when me & jimmy the cat decided that we were going to search for the treasure of, what? oh yes the post

where am I.... anyway dispite my ramblings I think we should make Mr.T. a legend

Mr. T. a legend? 21 votes

Yes of course fool
    0% 0 votes
    I dont want no crazy Mr.T. legend
    100% 21 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

i said yes because your post is funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I said yes because of his "look after your mutha" video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I said yes because....well...

Its mr T, how could anyone say "No, hes not a legend."

Anytime I think of when I was younger, I think of watching the A-Team on saturday afternoons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

i said yes because i love the a-team and the way mr. t would treat murdoch was so funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I already posted this somewhere, but I still think its funneh. :)

This is a pic off the cover of Mr. T's album, "Mr.T's Commandments".

mrt2.jpg

He looks like a right paedophile.

Tracklisting:
    A1 Mr. T's Commandment
    A2 Don't Talk To Strangers
    A3 The Toughest Man In The World
    A4 Mr. T, Mr. T (He Was Made For Love)
    B1 The One And Only Mr. T
    B2 No Dope No Drugs
    B3 You Got To Go Through It

• Advertisement
Advertisement