Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Combats, Khaki and Cargo pants

• 13-05-2005 7:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭

I like these sorts of things. They are practical, they are comfortable and when done right can look good.

However, I've been finding it overly difficult to source some decent combats.
    Nowhere seems to sell what I'm looking for.

Anyone care to reccommend some stores in Galway or Dublin where I might find such clothing at a reasonable price?

The Army & Navy store in Galway is alright, but they've got limited stock and overcharge for the quality of clothing they sell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Penneys do Cargo pants for €13 a pair. CS Active is the brand.

Millets in Dublin might have Combats, though couldn't say for certain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Dunnes have some lovely ones in the new haven section (i think). Navy, grey and cream. Around €25-30

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

River Island, Dunnes Stores, Topman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Penneys do Cargo pants for €13 a pair. CS Active is the brand.

Aye, I have two pairs already :)
    Decent enough for the price of them.
    Rew wrote:

That looks like the ticket...

• Advertisement

SyxPak wrote:
    That looks like the ticket...

They come in 3 colours and there is a whole range of gear from the same people that I reckon they can order in for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Might be an idea to take a look in Topman once in a while, as they sometimes have some extremely good pants in there. It's fairly rare, mind you, but I've had about 3 pairs of pants from topman over the past couple of years that really were the shiznoz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'm gonna get me a pair of those combats from Rew's link (thanks man), and maybe the shirt too.

A poncho might not be a bad idea either.

Your welcome :)

Site is down at the min not sure whats up but should return to working order soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Any idea where I can get said pants in Black and 36" leg. The ones from the Irish Military store look cool but just aren't long enough...

• Advertisement

That site is back from its troubles anyway.

Email them and ask for a bigger size. Im pretty sure if they can get they will get.

If anyone gets em stick up a report here id be intrested to know what there like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Dorothy perkins in the jervis shopping centre have some cool ones that'll last forever for €40

Advertisement