Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE V800/Z800 Bluetooth Issues

Options
  • 13-05-2005 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Just got a V800 recently and debranded it to a Z800i (thanks Wolfman:) )

Now apart from the phone being a lovely number I have only niggly issue...

The Bluetooth it is fine for data transfer to and from PC spot on, it is dead on transfering files between my Nokia 3650, I have a SE and Nokia BT Headset and these are perfect.

But my BT Car Kit Motorola Bluetooth Car Kit HFW-8000, it pairs fine (nowhere I can set to authorised (must be a Nokia thing)), when it connects grand but after a min or so it disconnects/reconnects and does this constantly and dependant on what stage of connection it is, it may miss the call, meaning when the call is through it could be in disconnect mode.

Now I got this issue with the Vodafone Firmware and Debranded to the most up to date Z800i Firmware, has anyone had this problem and am I doing anything wrong ???

Is it a BT issue/Profile issue ??

Thanks in advance

Woody

Advertisement