Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women know your place!

• 13-05-2005 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

this has been shown before but its exactly 50 years ago to the day that it was published

wifeguide.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

oh yeah, friday 13th!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

does anyone else think that the husband in that picture look like Ronald Reagan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I have new goals in life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭smorton

i just handed a copy to my mother and girlfriend. amn't i gr8 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

my English teacher read that out to us and I had a fit down the back of the room! Its so GRRGH! My da once got this thing in an email it was a permission slip you give to your partner stating where your goin, who with, what time you'll be back and how many units of alcohol you can have before you're wife can beat you around the place for going out in the first place! It was very funny at the time but I cant remember it all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Le Rack wrote:
    my English teacher read that out to us and I had a fit down the back of the room! Its so GRRGH! My da once got this thing in an email it was a permission slip you give to your partner stating where your goin, who with, what time you'll be back and how many units of alcohol you can have before you're wife can beat you around the place for going out in the first place! It was very funny at the time but I cant remember it all...

I have a copy of that form. If you want it just e-mail me or send me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

:( Hmmm, picture won't work for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

"Be a little gay". Fantastic.

Advertisement