Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i access my o2.ie voicemail from a landline?

Options
  • 13-05-2005 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Like the topic says!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Your number prefixed by 5..

086 5 <yournumber>

Press # and enter your password. If you haven't set a password, default is 0000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ILOVEYOU

not working for me :(

I messed up my voicemail so it just beeps instead of playing a message. I need to get straight into voicemail

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Don't understand what u mean.

When u ring your mobile from a landline, do u get through to message minder???

What happens when you dial from a landline the number 086 5 *your mobile number*??

When it says "u have reached the voicemail....." press * then your password, what happens now???

If not ring O2, they will help you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 daskraut

I know what your talking about. your voice mail needs resetting. ring 172 from your phone and then as soon as you hear the voice press 3. then follow steps as above and it will work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

this works with all networks
    put five after the prefix before the number
    pretend the number is 0871234567 well you would type in 08751234567

then you will hear your voicemail
    then press hash and enter your password

• Advertisement
Advertisement