Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NovaNetworks Cork

• 13-05-2005 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭

has anyone subscribed to novanetworks in cork, if so what is the service like.

their website is http://www.novanetworks.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I see they upgraded the speeds..... i was going to go with them decided against it cos of the cap. 20gb isent alot really. But i have heard good things from Companys that use them. BUt as they say: Nova Networks believes in being up-front with our customers. Other providers promise "unlimited" downloads, but they will penalise you for "excessive" usage. We provide a quality service - what you see is what you get. The allowances shown above are huge and are approximately 500% of what our average users use. Users using more than the allocated download allowance are not capped, speed-limited or charged extra. We will contact you to discuss upgrade options if you need more capacity.
    No surprises, just an honest service.

Give them a ring they are very helpful might consider moving to them after the IBB contract is up.

Advertisement