Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Friends

• 13-05-2005 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

there were 3 frends on a plane, the plane crashed and all the ppl on the plane died apart from the 3 frends. they had crashed in Africa, so they had 2 hunt 4 food until sumbody found them. the 1st frend went and luked 4 sumthin 2 hunt, he came bac an hour l8er with a buffalo on his bac, the 2 ova frends were shocked.
    "how did u get thet so quickly?" sed 1 of the frends.
    "i follow tracks, i kill buffalo," sed the frend. the nxt day, the 2nd frend went out 2 hunt sumthing, he 2 came bac wif an antelope around his shoulders and he 2 sed:
    "i follow tracks, i kill antelope."
    the nxt day, the 3rd frend woz jealous and sed 2 his frends,
    "i'll catch sumthing better than u 2."
    6 hours l8er, the 3rd frend came bac, covered in cuts and bruises.
    "bloody hell, wot happend 2 u?" sed the 1st frend.
    "i follow tracks, i get hit by train." the 3rd frend replied.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah the joke may have actually been funny if typed in English!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

that was irritating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

There were three friends on a plane, the plane crashed and all the people on the plane died apart from the three friends. They had crashed in Africa, so they had to hunt for food until somebody found them.

The first friend went and looked for something to hunt, he came back an hour later with a buffalo on his back, the two other friends were shocked.
    "How did you get that so quickly?" said one of the friends.
    "I followed some tracks and I killed a buffalo," said the friend.

The next day, the second friend went out to hunt something, he too came back with an antelope around his shoulders and he too said: "I followed some tracks and I killed an antelope."

The next day, the third friend was jealous and said to his friends, "I'll catch something better than you two." Six hours later, the third friend came back, covered in cuts and bruises. "Bloody hell, what happened to you?" said the first friend.
    "I followed some tracks and I got hit by a train," the third friend replied.

Yes, translated by hand. Yes, I need to get out more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

You have a ditionary for txt spk, damn you to hell. PS - Where does one go about acquiring said dictionary?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

modular wrote:
    There were three friends on a plane, the plane crashed and all the people on the plane died apart from the three friends. They had crashed in Africa, so they had to hunt for food until somebody found them.

The first friend went and looked for something to hunt, he came back an hour later with a buffalo on his back, the two other friends were shocked.
    "How did you get that so quickly?" said one of the friends.
    "I followed some tracks and I killed a buffalo," said the friend.

The next day, the second friend went out to hunt something, he too came back with an antelope around his shoulders and he too said: "I followed some tracks and I killed an antelope."

The next day, the third friend was jealous and said to his friends, "I'll catch something better than you two." Six hours later, the third friend came back, covered in cuts and bruises. "Bloody hell, what happened to you?" said the first friend.
    "I followed some tracks and I got hit by a train," the third friend replied.

Yes, translated by hand. Yes, I need to get out more.

great joke modular good job, had me laughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

sgske wrote:
    there were 3 frends on a plane, the plane crashed and all the ppl on the plane died apart from the 3 frends. they had crashed in Africa, so they had 2 hunt 4 food until sumbody found them. the 1st frend went and luked 4 sumthin 2 hunt, he came bac an hour l8er with a buffalo on his bac, the 2 ova frends were shocked.
    "how did u get thet so quickly?" sed 1 of the frends.
    "i follow tracks, i kill buffalo," sed the frend. the nxt day, the 2nd frend went out 2 hunt sumthing, he 2 came bac wif an antelope around his shoulders and he 2 sed:
    "i follow tracks, i kill antelope."
    the nxt day, the 3rd frend woz jealous and sed 2 his frends,
    "i'll catch sumthing better than u 2."
    6 hours l8er, the 3rd frend came bac, covered in cuts and bruises.
    "bloody hell, wot happend 2 u?" sed the 1st frend.
    "i follow tracks, i get hit by train." the 3rd frend replied.

And who said that literacy levels in Ireland were among the highest in the World? quite possibly the most irritating thing on the face of the planet with the exception of 'BIG BROTHER'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

Yep, it took me four times as long to read the original than it did Modulars version. And the joke was not even worth it in the end... :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

sgske wrote:
    the 2 ova frends were shocked.
    I didn't know that ova had the capacity for feeling emotion. Let alone the fact that they can survive outside of the Female reproductive organs for an extended length of time enough to go tracking wildlife.

I will consider myself netucaded now and will spread the word.

two sperm walk into a bar
    one asks for a pint of dishwater
    the other says
    "Hey, wtf are you drinking?"
    the other says
    "It's ok, I don't swallow."

ehhh, or something.

Advertisement