Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Carkit

Options
  • 13-05-2005 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking for a carkit (preferably a bluetooth one) for a Blackberry 7100v.

I've googled it but couldn't come up with much.

Does anyone know is there any available in Ireland and where?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JohnnyMobile

it should work with any BT carkit but I will find out Monday and let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Cheers man

just heard word back that this has been tested with a Sony Ericsson BT carkit. I dont know how successfull it was. When I find out I will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

That'd be great, thanks a mill

whoops its motorola BT carkit model HFW8000 and its been tested and works fine.

now you can motor safely and type loads of mails..... I mean take calls :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 galvionie

I know two people who have sony ericsson Bluetooth Car Kits and the 7100x works perfect with it. I have heard that others have had problems pairing it with one off the motorola Bluetooth Car Kits but not sure which one.

galvionie wrote:
    I know two people who have sony ericsson Bluetooth Car Kits and the 7100x works perfect with it. I have heard that others have had problems pairing it with one off the motorola Bluetooth Car Kits but not sure which one.
    it works with the one I mentioned above, I dont know about any others.

Advertisement