Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

?

Options
  • 14-05-2005 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

It doesn't matter a lot if someones an athiest and if others are not. The most important thing is not to push religion on people. People are pushed into religions when they are babies and they never had the time to figure out whether it was right for them or not. Thats why you get alot of people that refuse to listen about other religions strictly because of the "Oh my mother and father believed in this religion so it must be right" opinon. If people just accept that everyone has their own beliefs instead of hating them for it, you never know how much better things could be..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

If only we lived in such a perfect world. Religion will cause violence, war and hatred forever as far as I can see. If only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

? indeed. You've already posted this in a longer thread, Nevloige (here) so I'm locking this. If there's a problem, PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement