Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nothing like a bit of enthusiasm, but ....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

Fair enough, but tbh it's perfectly clear to me what to do in each scenario, except...
    Balfa wrote:
    To illustrate what i said in my last post (again in relation to driving in ireland), consider the first diagram in causal's attached image. Imagine a car coming into view from the west. It is allowed to enter the box, with the intention of turning left, and pull up behind that northbound, silver car that's stopped just after the box.
    Balfa, just to go back to this point. While your description above agrees with my understanding - the ROTR doesn't make specific reference to this scenario. The fact that it isn't specifically mentioned makes me think that perhaps it's not permitted. Do you know of a reference supporting the left turner from the West being permitted to stop on the junction?

causal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Rent the movie "Bad Lieutenant" ....after watching you may feel that you got away lightly. :D . Next time keep your eyes OFF the road and on the footpaths watching out for the blue meanies. Unfortunately I do believe boxing them square in the mush is frowned upon by the courts. I blame the parents.

Advertisement