Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone recieve tickets from pigsback

• 14-05-2005 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Any one recieve their tickets from pigsback yet, i havent, im starting to worry or is everyone else in the same boat??

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

i wouldnt advise anyone to order from pigsback.com, I saw a programme about them on BBC1's Watchdog about a year ago that a few people were ordering tickets from them and not receiving anything, it turned out that when bbc went to investigate that pigsback were selling concert tickets for seating that was not available or already sold and the people in question got nothing in the end. Im not saying that this will happen to you as im sure becuase of watchdog that pigsback had to clean up their act since, hopefully you'll get your tickets but I would get on to them straight away just to make sure everything is ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

i wouldnt advise anyone to order from pigsback.com, I saw a programme about them on BBC1's Watchdog about a year ago that a few people were ordering tickets from them and not receiving anything, it turned out that when bbc went to investigate that pigsback were selling concert tickets for seating that was not available or already sold and the people in question got nothing in the end. Im not saying that this will happen to you as im sure becuase of watchdog that pigsback had to clean up their act since, hopefully you'll get your tickets but I would get on to them straight away just to make sure everything is ok.

Really ! Oh Sh#* i knew ringside tickets would be too good to be true lol. yeah im just after emailing them now so hopefully nothings wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

i dint get em yet faithy no point in emailing them either i did that last week and got no reply :( . dont worry though it sed 14 working days for delivery id say expect em someday next week

any new on the tickets? im still waiting

Dont worry everything is grand, i got an email and they said they havent sent them out yet but will soon. Thank god, i was starting to worry cos i got the bill in for them. but at least i know everything is ok now

• Advertisement

My Friend got hers from pigs back. She is in the 8th row. Im still waiting for mine.

really, 8th row? i wouldnt call that ringside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

faithy wrote:
    really, 8th row? i wouldnt call that ringside

I said about 3 weeks ago the tickets were for the 8 row!

If you look at the seating plan on Ticketmaster.ie, the whole green area of about 15 rows arond the ring is called ringside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

ringside seats are anything up to 20 or 30 rows back according to tickets. I'd say unless your in the first 4 or 5 rows your better off in a stand. with little kids standing on seats and all.. little ****ers, I went to Episode III last night and the little sh1te behind me wouldn't stop kicking my seat. If only I brought my lightsaber....

you right there sean btw i was the girl in april that made you cry when you were lookin for a ticket :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I think they should nt use the term ringside unless your in the first five rows. Its very misleading and if a couple of kids stand on their seat your screwed. Ive bitched about that before though so i'll leave it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I got my tickets today. 8th row as well. I just hope what Gonzo said hasn't happened. So if anyone else gets seats 26 & 27 we're being screwed! :eek:

i got 28 and 29 ill be sitting beside you if its block b

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, I'm in B, but I think all ringside seats are B-block.

yeah so much for ringside yous are right, im ringside b row j, i assume thats 10th row, what a pity

Advertisement