Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKS like Zelda has a real title.......

Options
  • 14-05-2005 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

it's called Thelegend of zelda: twilight princess. personally i prefer gates of the realm. sounds cool. a big end boss fight at the gates would be savage.

here's the source

http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7739

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Actually, not a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Mmmmm yes, although the 2006 time frame makes me sad... id have preferred a Christmas release, man that would have blown everything away.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

New 2D Metroid for DS.
    *sheds tears of joy*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

no no dont worry. the 2006 fiscal year has already started. it aint as bad as you think.

it sounds like it is zelda who will be turning into the wolf. she must play a bigger/better part in this game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

I am excited! This game looks great, especially the horse riding scenes. I cannot wait...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Almost a year to wait. I feel really bad when I'm wishing my life away until the next zelda game is released.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

its not a year! it will be out by the end of 2005 definitely. as will a lot of the games on that list... I just said a second ago that the 2006 fiscal year has already started for them.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Theyd pretty much have to get it out before 2006, cause by then id say ps3 and xbox 360 will already be out, and it would look like nintendo were lagging behind.

Advertisement