Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom to launch line upgrade scheme

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

i called aswell and was told the exact same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gavinfa

Having finally managed to get a brand new line from Eircom and living within stone's throw distance of the Broadband enabled exchange (I have tried hitting it with stones), and having read the article about placing a firm order, etc, I still fail....this despite the local engineers bewilderment as to why the line is failing...those underpaid, unfderworked b/b sales people have adopted the "It's failed so tough policy". HELP!!!! I have done everything that should ensure the line passes....there is nothing else I can do....suggestions please? Letter to Ombudsman? Holy water? Depressed in South County Kildare!

Advertisement