Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trouble makers, targeting promotions and personal information

• 14-05-2005 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

From now on, I am administering zero policy on any smart-arse attacks on any promotion, NWA Ire, IwW, CPW or UCW.

Ive spent the last week deleting post after post after post.

Its ending here, first sign of trouble from now on, the trouble maker will be banned and threads wont be closed, they will be deleted for good.

Freedom of speech is what public boards are about, and no one will be banned for expressing mature opinions, negative or positive alike. But going out of your way to attack some one is in every way wrong.

After a controversial topic emerged 2 weeks ago regarding my wrestling career, I had to address it, as my personal life was made public. Your privicy is your privicy. Im not gonna say Im a saint as I have made mistakes posting on public boards in the past, as alot of you know, but I have learned my leason and wised up.

But, regardless, Im here to make sure these topics of conversation remain friendly and mature, which they havent.

This is the last time this subject will be adressed.

Hanza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

thats wat im talkin about i mean wrestling is wrestling.2 b honest id look at any type of wrestling.

p.s:how bout womens mud wrestling(oh yeh) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Stain Boy

I hope I'm understanding you correctly. You do mean posts or threads against these promotions because they are what they are. Am I gonna get banned for dissing IWW if I attend and think they put on a bad show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

nah, i'd wouldnt say so. You can say i didnt like the show they put on but you can't say that IWW (or any other wrestling promotion) is full of crap for no reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I hope I'm understanding you correctly. You do mean posts or threads against these promotions because they are what they are. Am I gonna get banned for dissing IWW if I attend and think they put on a bad show?

NO!

If you express a mature and critical based opinion, you will be left to your own devices. That is your personal feeling on a subject. If that was to get you banned, then that would be a direct violation of freedom of speech.

If you immaturely attempt to stir bad feelings about or between any 2 promotions, your only reason being, you want to piss off as many of the people involved as you can, then yes, you will be delt with in the correct way!

Just keep the topics clean, friendly and talk like adults. Accept other people have an opinion. Although you may disagree with them, respect the fact that they have feelings on this matter, the same way you do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Stain Boy

Hanza wrote:

NO!

If you express a mature and critical based opinion, you will be left to your own devices. That is your personal feeling on a subject. If that was to get you banned, then that would be a direct violation of freedom of speech.

If you immaturely attempt to stir bad feelings about or between any 2 promotions, your only reason being, you want to piss off as many of the people involved as you can, then yes, you will be delt with in the correct way!

Just keep the topics clean, friendly and talk like adults. Accept other people have an opinion. Although you may disagree with them, respect the fact that they have feelings on this matter, the same way you do!

Good good. I thought this place was seeming a little Nazi Germany there for a moment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement