Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting in Garveys Bar. Galway ( HELP )

Options
  • 14-05-2005 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi all. This one is a long shot. I am looking for the artist of a painting that i saw above the door behind the bar in Garveys on Eyre square in Galway. I am trying desperatly to get a reprint. I tried ringing the bar but they were extremely unhelpful. It is behind the bar above the door into the kitchen. It is of women at the bar and men sitting down. Anyone help...... ppppppplllllleeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭crang

someone must be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Whats it worth to ya? ;)

If im passing through there tonight ill take a look for ya, not guaranteeing anything though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 piratio

Are you talking about that muck mural on the wall? If it is, I know who painted it but I'm not so sure about posting contact details on here... I've seen too many 'stranger danger' commercials to know better!

Advertisement