Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Rag Trip vs Trinity Ball

• 14-05-2005 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I was at both this year, and it has to be said that the Rag trip is waay more fun. The people are much more down to earth than the "trinner winners" and its a much better laugh. Not to mention its cheaper aswell!!

Anyone else have opinions on this??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

well I'm a DIT man myself, but to be honest i don't assosiate with the DIT folk,I spend more time with my trinity friends, the ball was better for moi personaly, but the rag trip overall was btter for most, very few i've spoken to liked the ball,especially trin people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

Wow - despite the likes of groove armada et al?

I'd still like to go to a trinity ball at some stage in my college career but damnit i won't ever miss the rag trip!

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭T "real deal" J

Trinity ball was absolutely class. It's what you make of it. It was more like an adventure. Started drinking at 12, stumbled in, loved every minute of the Ball and of Ian Brown, scored some gorgeous Bess girl, back to hers for breakfast, meet up with lads, a few more drinks. Sweated it out asleep on the cricket pitch in the afternoon to be woken up by tourists amazed by our tuxes.

It was top man. But I have to admit our RAG week is awful, DIT's is much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Yeah have to say the rag trip is a blast. Haven't been to the Ball so I don't know what it's like. I missed the rag trip this year though because my finals are 3 weeks later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i definetly don't think we're comparing like with like here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

Spogpean wrote:
    The people are much more down to earth than the "trinner winners" and its a much better laugh.

What a load of ****, seriously I hate this "Trinner heads are stuck up" ****e.

I'm in DIT, went to both, yeah the Rag trip was better, bit of fun, but i enjoyed the Ball, wouldn't group the two together though.

One's a piss up, the other is a gig really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

Yeah DIT events are far superior!

Advertisement