Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia: Help!!

Options
  • 14-05-2005 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭

My nokia 7200 was annoyin me, i got a msg but after i read it it still said that i had 1 message received. I turned off my fone but it wouldnt turn back on, just said "test mode" on both screens. I have tried taking out the battery / sim card already.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JohnnyMobile

dcarroll wrote:
    My nokia 7200 was annoyin me, i got a msg but after i read it it still said that i had 1 message received. I turned off my fone but it wouldnt turn back on, just said "test mode" on both screens. I have tried taking out the battery / sim card already.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Cheers
    I dont know alot about this phone but it sounds like software error.
    Might need to drop it in and have the software flashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah just bring it back to the chain of shops you bought it in and they'll send it away to repair for you. Probably the easiest option.

Advertisement