Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA PSP at E3

Options
  • 14-05-2005 8:30pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://joystiq.com/entry/1234000437043357/

Looks like it will be called Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories looking forward to seeing how it will pan out. From the title it might be a load of missions based on a few diff people, suppose we will find out soon enough. Its about the only thing that wamkes me want to buy a PSP ATM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

/awaits PSP/GTA bundle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

It's about time, when the PSP was first released there was a lot of hype about this then all mention of the game just ceased. Same goes for GT4: Mobile...

The title suggests it could consist of a lot of shorter missions instead of free roaming gameplay to me. Which makes sense considering they can't stream off the disc. But if this ends up being the case it just won't be GTA. The freedom to drive where you want where you want is one of the best things about GTA. Then again hopefully I'm way off the mark, time will tell anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

steviec wrote:
    It's about time, when the PSP was first released there was a lot of hype about this then all mention of the game just ceased. Same goes for GT4: Mobile...

The title suggests it could consist of a lot of shorter missions instead of free roaming gameplay to me. Which makes sense considering they can't stream off the disc. But if this ends up being the case it just won't be GTA. The freedom to drive where you want where you want is one of the best things about GTA. Then again hopefully I'm way off the mark, time will tell anyway.

Maybe they will do a top down version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

I'd rather a well made top down version along the lines of GTA2 than a 3d one that's been butchered. But I'm pretty sure the early quotes alluded to it being 3d.

Advertisement