Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wot should i get in the chinese tonight?

• 14-05-2005 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Im fed up off the same old stuff from the chinese and Im hoping for a few suggestions so I can try something new, nice1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Crispy beef.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

If your local Chinese does Dim Sung then go for it. Its minced meat served with crisp iceberg lettuce - You roll the meat up in leaves of lettuce and its the business. Normally served as a starter but filling none the less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Sweet and sour king prawn . Had it once and im addicted though it is hard to find a good one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Singapore Chow Mein with Bamboo Shoots & Waterchestnuts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Kung po chicken
    Cantonese chicken

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

skeyered satay king prawn is my favorite this weeks, always recommend duck in any form also, (pancakes make me drool)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

my local does a great crispy duck with mushrooms in a blackbean sauce and house special fried rice!!! ynom ynom ynom

Advertisement