Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can ppl tell me piercing studios in dublin??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 louise!!??!!

i have parental consent and i obviously wouldnt go behind my parents back as i do realise if its infected it could get very bad and i was serious...but not in the way your suggesting,i meant that if they are there they shouldnt prevent you from getting a piercing EVEN WITH PARENTAL CONSENT!!as some places do do this

and i do realise that my ear is different to my tongue i was simply pointing out the fact that georges arcade might be a good place to consider!!

yeh you did rant a bit so sort your answer then post k?
    har di har har mother fukin har har!!................................................................:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

bye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

o_O

what in the hell kinda post was that?! it almost reminds me of something ive written drunk... except my drunken posts come out more coherently... (unless ive made the classic mistake of putting one hand on the wrong place in the keyboard and not realising.... ), but seriously, you really dont come across in any way mature at all.

if a place has rules, then they have rules. like hot2def said, dont expect them to break the rules and risk their jobs just so some impatient kid can get a new hole in their body. i would recommend NOT george's arcade. check around, look for places that might do it for you with parental consent, if you find somewhere that does, great, if not, then i recommend waiting until you are the age at which a halfway decent place will pierce you.

you're only 15, it'll be there for a long time... why the mad rush?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Let her go to George's Arcade. I hope that when she's 18 she looks at her scar from her butchered gun piercing and realises that age limits are there for a reason. Boohoo, I wonder does she think it's unfair that she's not legally allowed to smoke/drink/do other fun grownup stuff either? C'est la vie.

K narco thanks for the advice , at least someone around here can be……………….a tad nice about things!:D And im not an “impatient kid” if I was impatient I would have had it done by now !!
    And gauge, did I actually say I was going to get it done in George’s arcade?:confused: ? ……………………………………No I don’t think so! get ur facts be for your figures!!
    Nd by the way I’v got SMOKING AND DRINKING!!! Checked of my list early!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

wow you are cool...

think the age minimum for septeums is 16 or maybe 17. not sure. go check and ask. if you act like this with a piercer they will not bat an eye lid by telling you to f*ck off.

There are people here who know their stuff, 2/3rds of your posts on this site have been giving out to these people and are all quite agressive in nature. hopefully if/when you get your piercing you wont have a problem. On the other hand if you do have a problem I doubt you will find much help here on this site after the way you have spoken to them. "dear muppets this is 4 u !!!!!!" is not gonna win you any favours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Here's the thing: Yes, you can go places where they will do your piercing for you before you're old enough. No, reputable piercers with standards, will not do this.

The thing is, those piercers who do pierce children have an overwhelming tendency to suck ass. They tend not to have a clue and I for one would not feel safe or comfortable in having one of them pierce me.

It is a far, far better idea to get comfortable with the people you intend to have pierce you, then wait until you can get the piercing. I believe Snakebite will pierce a septum at 17, and I'm almost certain Celestial Ring are the same. Either will do a perfectly competent job.

As regards your posting here, you're stand-offish and aggressive. I find your approach as annoying as all hell. You insult people and then complain that people aren't helping you out. It would be neglectful and foolish of them to recommend you some cheap and cheerful hole of a place to get your work done, so they don't, and to a lot of people here, what you do by asking for the easy way around a problem is debasing their art, so forgive them if they seem a little unfriendly, you're not showing the proper respect.

There you go, nothing nasty, just some good, plain, clear advice. I hope you take it, but if not, meh, you won't get any help here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Haha, thanks for that,
    This thread gave me a nice oul Monday Morning Chuckle.

K it wasn’t me, thanks 4 your advice, I will take it to mind and I’m only stand-offish and aggressive when people are being smart (in a bad way) about things. And I would never lie about my age and get someone sacked from his or her job, that’s unfair and stupid. If they say no they say no, ill understand.

i’v done a lot of research on a septum piercing and if I tought in anyway it was dangerous I wouldn’t think of getting it done.

And wilburt, thanks 4 being the only one who actually answered my question about the age limits on a septum piercing.thats all I wanted to no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Lotsa Lulz with this thread. :)

..............huh...........??:confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Oh. Never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

:d

well i got it done 2day so ders no point in dis............................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Then why did you bump the thread :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

well i got it done 2day so ders no point in dis............................

Congrats, now make sure and look after it properly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Xochi

I religiously go to Glen in the back of Miss Fantasia after being advised by people on another thread here!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=1559674

All his stuff is sterile and single use!

His policy is over 16 'with' parental consent!!

He did all his own implants and piercings. I think they look great! He's such a pro!!

I'd definitely recommend him!

He did my penile implants. And all 13 of my piercings including, a 3point scaffold, reverse PA and just recently I got him to do dermal anchors on my chest!

He's really friendly and frank. He'd give you an honest answer to no matter what you ask!!

I suggest go to him! oh and apparently he's just set up his website - www.body-piercing.ie.

(no, I dont work for him lol. I just think he's one of the best in Dublin!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 you-blunk

Hey i just saw your post and theres a really good place in temple bar called metalmorphosis and my family and friends always go there, im going there this weekend actually! Or i did go to georges street arcade coz it was cheap and i was underage ;) but it depends on your age, metalmorphosis are quite strict about that so if your the right age, go there, id definitely recommend it, and if your a girl, well the guy is quite hot too! =] hope you dont get in trouble with your parents and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM GEORGES ARCADE!
    Home of the devil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

CianRyan wrote: »
    STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM GEORGES ARCADE!
    Home of the devil.
    and metalmorphasis!!!! gave me my only infected piercings ever:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

and metalmorphasis!!!! gave me my only infected piercings ever:(

Everything i have has been done there and has been great.
    With no trouble what so ever.

It use to be a bit dodgy, but they are doing well these days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 devereux08

got a couple of peircings from glen at back of miss fantasias he is a stand up guy... very proffesional too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 you-blunk

haha i know i was like oh god what have i done....but it was alright, it was real quick and it didnt get infected so i was happy but my friend got her belly button pierced there and wasnt so good...:P but yeah i know...it was pretty ****...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chickencoop

does anyone know where to get a piercing gun in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah there's this place that I know of. They give out free infections and diseases with every one purchased!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement