Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap b&b / hotel / guesthouse in Dublin

Options
  • 15-05-2005 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a b&b, hotel or guesthouse cheaper than € 55 for a single room?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Nairam

I'm going to stay in Egans House.
    A single room is 49 euro (high season 55)
    Their adress is www.eganshouse.com
    You can find more details there.
    I was there last year and it's a great place to stay.
    It's in Glasnevin, just a 20 minutes walk from the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

If your a student then the Townhouse on Gardnier street is only €55. Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean rooms. Stayed there last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

ye can stay in mine! i'll only charge a fiver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

€ 55 seems to be the going rate...

looked at charlesstewart.ie, graftonguesthouse.com, hotel-st-george.ie. Was hoping for € 30 - 40 but think I will go for the hotel st george - it's €55 through dublincityrooms.com

I reckon there's a market for an option that's a bit cheaper but still as cheerful...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

would you consider a hostel?
    www.hostelworld.com have good value and you can get private ensuite for 2 people which would be almost like a hotel...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Rabies wrote:
    If your a student then the Townhouse on Gardnier street is only €55. Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean rooms. Stayed there last week.

Yeah but you would get knifed walking arounf there. ;)

Advertisement