Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kameo 360 screens

Options
  • 15-05-2005 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

Well, here it is...again :rolleyes:

200_15410_Kameo___Elements_Of_Power.jpg
    200_15408_Kameo___Elements_Of_Power.jpg
    200_15405_Kameo___Elements_Of_Power.jpg
    200_15403_Kameo___Elements_Of_Power.jpg
    200_15407_Kameo___Elements_Of_Power.jpg
    273_0001.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The middle four shots look like they're ripping off the new Zelda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Because it uses horses? How is it "ripping" from Zelda?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

The middle four shots look like they're ripping off the new Zelda.

Lol Fangirl

Looks very nice. Wow should have looked that good tbh. They didn't exactly push the envelope with the graphics.

BloodBath

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The characters look like they're straight out of the Sudeki school of blandness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

BloodBath wrote:
    Lol Fangirl

Looks very nice. Wow should have looked that good tbh. They didn't exactly push the envelope with the graphics.

BloodBath

Yeah wow didnt exactly bowl me over graphically, but its graphics do have a certain charm about them that really grows on you, and when you see the scale of the game, it would have taken them another year or so to develop if theyd had to max out the graphics on every little thing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Very impressive. Looks gorgeous, love the fur effects. The xbox360 has now finally impressedd me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Yeah wow didnt exactly bowl me over graphically, but its graphics do have a certain charm about them that really grows on you, and when you see the scale of the game, it would have taken them another year or so to develop if theyd had to max out the graphics on every little thing.

Yeah I know what you mean. It has a certain style which is pretty cool and it did grow on me. I can still run it on max detail, 1600x1200 with 4xAA on my 9800xt. Star wars galaxies which is about 2 years old won't run at that spec and does look better imo. That game has a similar cartoon style though but looks so much better graphically. Still can't complain too much. Wows got it where it counts.

BloodBath

Advertisement