Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longchamp Today

• 15-05-2005 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

I think that The Tatling is a very good price at 3/1 in the sprint and Indesatchel looks nice in the 2000G. It's hard to be confident about Shamardal after his last run (admittedly on dirt) and with Godolphin's current form.

In the 1000G, there's a great opportunity for each-way value hunters. Because of Divine Proportions being 1/4 in an 8-runner race, the place book is actually under-round. By my quick calculations, it's 248% (where 300% would be break-even) or if you disregard the favourite, it's 153% (where 200% would be break-even).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭Morgans

None too confident about it, but I was quite taken by Laverock win in the trial, and at 8/1 he would be my each way selection in the 2000g.

Advertisement