Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortnight Stateside

Options
  • 15-05-2005 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I'm going to NY/ NJ for two weeks in Mid-July. Have free accomodation, but I was wondering how much i'd need cash wise for the fortnight. I plan on taking in at least one theme park (Morey's Piers) and doing a wee bit of train travel, along with the usual few nights out and some cheapo shopping. Anyone gimme a guesstimate of how much i should bring?........

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

well if you are sorted on accomodation then its really what kind of person you are on how much you take to have fun on,
    do you have expensive taste?
    2 weeks take $1000
    just out for fun doesnt have to spend a lot for a good time, $500 should do ya
    You can get by on less but I'd say a good start is $500 since your accomodation is sorted already. ;)
    have fun!

Advertisement