Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New wheelset

Options
  • 15-05-2005 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

I'm looking out for a Xero XCR-1 wheelset...doe anyone know if Xero wheelsets are stocked in Ireland?

Also, If I bought a Campagnolo Wheelset can I put a Shimano cassette on it?....

And while I'm at it....do you know where I can buy a 12-28 9 speed shimano cassette?

Cheers. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

happygoose wrote:
    I'm looking out for a Xero XCR-1 wheelset...doe anyone know if Xero wheelsets are stocked in Ireland?

Also, If I bought a Campagnolo Wheelset can I put a Shimano cassette on it?....

And while I'm at it....do you know where I can buy a 12-28 9 speed shimano cassette?

Cheers. :o

1. Haven't heard of them, so I'm just not sure. Mixed reviews here so do your research.

2. I think you can change the body. For example here you can buy the wheels and specify whether or not you want to run campy or shimano

3. Any bike shop at all could order this in - alternatively check some of the recommended links in the sticky and do a price comparison.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Got the Xero's I was after, €230, Finglas.

Advertisement