Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dive clubs around rush?

• 15-05-2005 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, would anyone one know of dive shops around Rush (north county dublin)?

thx.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭dublinbay

bambam wrote:
    Hi folks, would anyone one know of dive shops around Rush (north county dublin)?

thx.
    What are you looking for Bam? I`m in Lusk
    Jack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

ah, just want to get back into diving. I was looking for a local club. I've got my stress & rescue & about 50 dives logged from about 2 years ago (Oz & Thailand).

thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Scubaireland.com has a list of CFT clubs. Its split out by region. That link is for north dublin. You can view the other regions by clicking the links in the top right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

perfect, just what I was after. thx peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭dublinbay

bambam wrote:
    perfect, just what I was after. thx peace
    Alpha Dive SAC
    Drogheda SAC
    AerLingus Divers
    Best bet is Drogheda SAC Ciaran Murphy of the dive shop in Drogheda is the D.O. afaik
    Jack

• Advertisement
Advertisement