Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone played the COD SWAT mod?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Havent heard much about it tbh Drap. German Front Mod is keeping me occupied at the moment so im sticking with that for now. ;)
    Howvever, would still be worth a look for the sh!ts n giggles.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Played it ,its decent .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Seen a vid of it a while back, just some footage of the maps, no actual gameplay but what i seen i liked. At the moment im much to busy with the German Front Mod, What size is the mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Martin where do you find all these things?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Martin where do you find all these things?

I subscribe to Fileshack an American game server , lets me know of new files patches for the games I play like COD, BFV ect.......... and the joining is free !!

:-)

try the link I gave earlier on ! the site is easy to move around, unlie Jolt ectect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

AH you are the mod hunter thats youre new title!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

AH you are the mod hunter thats youre new title!

Mods are a bit of craic, its kinda like a free game, if your tired with the base game! some are bit buggy but sure it keeps me ammused!!

Drapper

AKA Mod Hunter

Here is a good link for COD MOds :- http://www.fileshack.com/browse.x?cat=2047 :D

all tried and tested with fast downloads !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Nice link Drapper.
    Played them all cept rifle platoon.
    Heat of battle was great just no servers for it :(
    Swat is decent.
    Revolt decent also ,best parts were the funny middle east accents shouting at you, for example when you told someone to follow you he would say "follow me you mother bitch" ,had me in the knotts when i first heard the voice commands.
    GFM still my favourite.

Advertisement