Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk-ometer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Two words: swing dance.

actually I should add a third: badly.

Have been known to go for the whole moonwalk **** too...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

When im drunk i usually start talking absoulute crap (that i do forget) and when the songs are on Guns & Roses Jungle gets me into my singing suit, and i allways do the air guitar thing, and you will find loads of lads join in for that.

Then after that the question comes up to where i left my drink, so i just order another one hoping not to loose it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Pirate impressions :eek: (Seriously)! Beer-mat parrots and hand-eye-patches make an appearance. The gauge seems to be how often I do it, and how loud my "YARR!"'s are getting! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

My drunk party trick is sitting slouched with my head tilted sideways against the wall... for a few hours.

Advertisement