Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damn it...

• 15-05-2005 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

It's half nine in the post meridian and I've only studied for 1/3 of the paper tomorrow morning...

The only thing keeping me going is the massive entertainment value I'm gaining from the increasingly smelly farts ripping from my undercarriage. I really shoudn't have gone out last night, I had to walk half way home from town such was my bladders insistance on emptying itself before the bus had reached home. To the man in the white apartment, sorry but I just had to...

Oh god that ones a stinker... :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

yeah my next and last exam isn't till thursday so i was saying "right i'll take it easy on friday after a week of exams, then get stuck into it on saturday" :rolleyes:

it's now sunday night and i still haven't started

PS do you do the same computers exam as me (1st sci)???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

tribulus wrote:
    yeah my next and last exam isn't till thursday so i was saying "right i'll take it easy on friday after a week of exams, then get stuck into it on saturday" :rolleyes:

it's now sunday night and i still haven't started

PS do you do the same computers exam as me (1st sci)???

Thursday? Yeah probably, I can't believe how easy computers is in UCD. But psychology is a big mother...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

kasintahan wrote:
    Thursday? Yeah probably, I can't believe how easy computers is in UCD. But psychology is a big mother...

I gotta work a bit on the java but the Joe C's stuff is simple :)
    psychology looks like there's a fair bit of learning in it, paper 3 has the stats part too??? ggggrrr stats :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Realised that today was sunday at 3 o'clock, and not saturday(im sleepy in the mornings-afternoon is classified as the morning for me).Realised tomorrow was monday and that I'd an exam then too....ah at this stage I couldn't give a monkeys.stupid sunshine being all distracting...mhe, i've tomorro morning to cram,mhe.

Just want to get drunk and not have exams-is that a crime? Where's jimwillfixit when u need him?!?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

tribulus wrote:
    I gotta work a bit on the java but the Joe C's stuff is simple :)
    I reckon you could pass Joe's course without ever going to a lecture. It's just common sense. Java's very easy to pass in 1st year too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I reckon you could pass Joe's course without ever going to a lecture. It's just common sense. Java's very easy to pass in 1st year too.
    It's laughably easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

kasintahan wrote:
    It's half nine in the post meridian and I've only studied for 1/3 of the paper tomorrow morning...

The only thing keeping me going is the massive entertainment value I'm gaining from the increasingly smelly farts ripping from my undercarriage. I really shoudn't have gone out last night, I had to walk half way home from town such was my bladders insistance on emptying itself before the bus had reached home. To the man in the white apartment, sorry but I just had to...

Oh god that ones a stinker... :(
    How'd it go in the end Kas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Ah how I love being finished and not having to worry about any of this anymore! Not that I want to rub it in or anything, obviously! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I felt so guilty being free yesterday and just lounging around sunbathing in the park-i just felt so sorry for everyone stuck in the library yest it was such a gorge day how would anyone got any study done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

blondie83 wrote:
    How'd it go in the end Kas?

Meh :o

It was ok, two thirds was nice, the other third was stuff I should have known but didn't.

Does anyone have PSY1008 notes(Psychology and Society)? I'd forgotten all about that module and it's coming up on wednesday. :eek:

Oh well - I only have to pass..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Yeah Joe's a legend, he know students don't do alot of study and makes his exams easy enough, The only study i did was how to count binary/hex/dec on your fingers , Actually really easy and useful in the long run.

Advertisement