Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test Servers

Options
  • 16-05-2005 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Just so you know the EU test servers are up and running. You can make a maximum of 2 characters. Lvl 60 Epic mount 100g Pick your own talents. Tried logging on earlier but I was number 1400ish in queue :eek: . Maybe it will quieten down a little.

http://test.worldofwarcraft.com/en/copy/character-copy.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Yeah and you always get thrown into a 7k long Q=/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

was on it on sunday evening before the queues reached 8000 people.
    battlegrounds is pretty cool and there wasnt much lag since it was a seperate instance server.
    only tried the 40-vs-40 one in alterac since the one on kalimdor wasnt open.
    even tried to open a portal but to no success.

when i was in the BG it was laughable that most of the players there werent able play their class(probably trying out new classes) so the fights werent very complex.
    basically you meet at the graveyard (BG's new southshore) and pummell each other.

the mobs in there are elites and drop some stuff.

one downside though, after waiting ~40minutes to get in, my body got skinned to the bone and i had to res outside the instance :(

all in all very good fun. impossible to play now with the lag, so hopefully next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 daveffrench

Lvl 60 Epic mount 100g Pick your own talents.

Ok so what lvl do u start of as when u get into the test servers? 60?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

joe. wrote:
    Lvl 60 Epic mount 100g Pick your own talents.

Yes, yes you do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

second test server is open now

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Signed up there for the second server.. got myself a little gnome mage called candy :D

Already a silly queue time.. took me nearly 20mins to get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

zekiel wrote:
    Signed up there for the second server.. got myself a little gnome mage called candy :D

Already a silly queue time.. took me nearly 20mins to get in.

Don't worry it'll only take you a minute to get disconned.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

queue times go way donw past 9pm, perhaps all the kiddies have gone to bed.
    got straight in last night only to find out how hard it is to play a melee class when you have a ping of 600.
    got some crazy screenshots though of Tauren mill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Remember we're on the most westerly side of the people who should be playing on the server. So while I'd imagine many players are in our timezone, there would be alot of people in GMT+x, where as practically none in GMT-x.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

I wish they had thought it out a bit better, allowing absolutely anyone to have all their abilities without any work, not to mentions full highend set gear, an epic mount etc. I have a level 60 and I regret seeing an epic mount, I was looking forward to getting one myself. I dont have my full set either.

Advertisement