Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CL Final - AC Milan vs. Liverpool (scores)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Tomasson -

1 - 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Oh jaysus this is brilliant !!!!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Milan have to score this one....

Goal

Riise - He is gonna fnckin belt this

1 - 2 - Saved

saved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

good save

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Gwan!!!
    Dida!!!!
    Heres the chance!!!
    Kaka steps up, it'd be terrible for him to miss!

As a neutral my heart is pounding

Pressure on Kaka

2 - 2 Pool still with upper hand for the moment

2-2

• Advertisement

This is some pressure one.

Smicer

Leaving this season

2 - 3

Smicer
    If he misses this its all back on.
    If not!!

Gerrard must not be taking it?
    Or Alonso?
    One of them, ****ing hell.

SMICER SCORESSS!!!!
    Last kick for Liverpool!!!!!!!!

Shev to score? Right? He could never miss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

OMFG i am at work and planned on watching this later
    I saw the scre and thought... are you f***ing serious!
    Go on the pool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Liverpool are the champions!

LIVERPOOL ARE CHAMPIONS!!!
    ****ing hell!
    What a ****ing helll!
    G'wan the pool, thats unreal

Well done Liverpool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Excuse me while I have a small titter.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

well done liverpool

cant help but feel that when dudek came off his line it should have been retaken... but thats football

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

Congratulations Liverpool... will be watching this one for sure.
    So next Sunday will be Liverpool with the open top bus and thousands of fans.
    WOW! What a final! Good job and enjoy it.
    :):):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

What a classic game, Liverpool were absolutely excellent. Hopefully this means Pool will be stepping up to challanged for the League now!!!

Delighted Arsenal fan for the Pool (I still feel dirty!!!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

cant help but feel that when dudek came off his line it should have been retaken... but thats football

Shut up. :)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Congratulations Liverpool they deserved that after the way they came back from 3 O down. I would have bet any money at half time against them doing that.

Well done Pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

mike65 wrote:
    Excuse me while I have a small titter.

Mike.

Titter, you sir deserve a naked romp tru waterford with LFC painted on your chest.

kdjac

They get to keep the trophy now, having won the Champions League 5 times.

Fair play.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

classic match. one for the history books! wonder will they get to defend it next year!

They will, UEFA have already ruled

The_B_Man wrote:
    classic match. one for the history books! wonder will they get to defend it next year!
    Of course they will.

Oh wait, you probably mean in the FINAL... ahhhhhh...

[edit:] You have to feel a little sorry for Milan though - what a painful way to lose a championship final...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Incredible.

• Advertisement

YYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

YYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss YYYYYyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

wow, that is some comeback. Fair ****ing play liverpool.

While Liverpool played brilliantly from the second half onwards, i cant help but feel that Milan have only themselves to blame.
    They even had a chance with shevy to win it last kick of the game. After that you just knew that Milan were destined to loose.

Im delighted for all the 'pool fans tho no doubt i wont hear the end of this for a very long time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

deadly!!

this Man City fan says well done Liverpool, you deserve it

Man Utd, Taggart and their arrogant supporters must be truly sickened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

YYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss YYYYYyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Troll. :rolleyes:

Great game liverpool played well 2nd half.Hat goes off to them. :(

Moyes can keep the best team in Liverpool

Liverpool are the best team in Europe.

d22ontour wrote:
    Troll. :rolleyes:
    Bitter no trophy winning fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Bitter no trophy winning fan

Aye. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,750 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Was I glad I was a neutral - no heart attacks here :)

Dudek fooled them all with his little dance, even the referee :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I think that is two major upsets in games in two matches I've watched. united not winning when they deserved, and Liverpool winning when they didnt really.

I hope I do not see a rake of big headed liverpool fans come on here gloating how they beat AC, they didnt really, for a number of reasons.

Liverpool beating to a pulp first half, absolutly torn apart by AC. It could and should have been about 5-0.
    Brining on Hamann was a good idea as it really took Kaka out of the game second half. Baros again had a misrable game and will be walking out during summer i suspect.On the matter, Cisse is not much better, I have not seen anything from him this year to show his worth, broken leg or not, before he broke it, and tonight, he is just another Baros, head down and run.

Liverpool made a nice first goal, it was a good one. Second goal was very lucky with Dida making a howler.But the peno, o my lord the peno. The one thing I didnt hear on the biased sky sports? Dive. I have watched it over and over and over again and it is clearly a dive, minimal contact, and hes down. The linesman was signalling for a dive and all, was a pure dive. I was happy to see it saved but then the turn in, well it was harsh on AC.

But AC pressed on and continued to dominate the match as they did the whole way through.

Dudek did make two fantastic saves, but I think it was more down to Schevys lack of finishing on the second.

And the penos. That was possibly the worst display of penatly taking ever. Summed up by Risse, probably one of the most beautfiul strikers of a ball in the world, wimping his peno. But I couldnt help screaming at my TV to see the distance Dudek came of his line to save his peno. How could the ref not spot that seriously? That was dida all over again.

Well done to Liverpool, I guess for scoring more penos, but that is all they really did. The biased UK TV talked about british battling and liverpool spirit but it was clearly AC and referee errors that handed them that trophy.

And I really hope Everton still get to enter the champions league, cause we can all agree if it comes down to it the places are deserved on League perfomane which liverpool were woffle. Which gives this victory and even stronger chance of luck.

Great match, dissapointing finish.

Interestingly, at the time of posting, Crespa and Kaku share the spoils as planetfootball.com's top rated players of the match... both on 8.1

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/matchratings.asp?fxid=276723

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

and so the gloating begins. We all must suffer because once again Liverpool fans can only see the "scum" fans who belittled them.

Im sorry if this sounds harsh but ive already gotten texts from pool fans giving me stick.You'd think they'd be having too much fun in their delight to send me txts... i know i was when man u won the CL.

Anyway once again, fair play liverpool :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Liverpool are the best team in Europe

I doubt it very much to be faily honest. I really do feel they were so lucky in their last two champions league matches, really lucky. And I think it was other teams poor finishing that let them through. We will see if they can even fart at the PL next year or even have a chance in the CL. Somehow I doubt it very much, quote me, liverpool wont be doing anything next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,750 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Liverpool beating to a pulp first half, absolutly torn apart by AC. It could and should have been about 5-0.

Agree, I thought it was going to be the biggest embarassment ever in a final...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Aww, must be awful to have no trophies at the end of a season. Fifth in the league and the best team in europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

milan are brutal at penos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Lager!!!!

I'm impartial - not a Liverpool fan, but I was delighted to see Liverpool win. I couldn't agree with the suggestion that AC dominated the match all the way through. They went to sleep in the second half and Liverpools THREE goals didn't wake them up. They got what they deserved for an almost completely lax performance which began with Liverpool's first goal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

FOR FUK SAKE. We congratulate you and go through the night with you and this is all you can come up with.

EDIT: THIS POST WAS EDITED BY SOMEONE ELSE AFTER A DELETION OF THEIR OWN POST

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement